The client is among the top 10 cultural-based institutions based in the North American region, they are one of the largest museums with millions of artwork, historical artifacts, research institutes, exhibition halls, and a complete cultural destination.
They wanted to develop a solution that every individual object or specimen in a museum can be seen as a ‘snapshot’ of a bigger idea – a larger story about life, the planet, or history with the help of indoor positioning.
• People with some physical restrictions like vision, or moment restrictions were unable to fully enjoy the Museum’s experience
• The challenge lied in covering every artifact with details which were in millions in numbers
• An application was created to do indoor positioning using IoT (Wi-Fi triangulation & iBeacon Technology)
• Applications allow the user to have the facility over the artifacts in the museum
• The user has the interactive ability to magnify, scan, QR Code Periscope, and analyze the various artifacts available in the museum
• A series of mini-games for kids aged 8-12 uses the device’s unique capabilities such as the accelerometer, to learn about an object into an entertaining experience with the help of augmented reality (AR) & virtual reality (VR)
• Real-time data updates via data analytics on the visitor’s field of interests
• Enhanced learning outcome
• Intuitive and immersive application led to increased user experience
• One-stop informative solution for elderly, curious kids and the next-gen youth
• Know the exact location of the user inside the museum