The customer is the world’s NVOCC market leader with 300+ offices in 164 countries and has committed to 2 years of strategic partnership.
The client lacked a state-of-the art pricing platform to facilitate seamless and secure tender management.
• A new pricing engine to help internally run pricing simulations for the customer.
• Location based customer user management with roles and rights
• P&L statement for all trade lanes with outlines of discounts, cost summary, revenue, etc.
• Application of business intelligence to get better insights on the data
• Cloud security system for secure data handling
• Setting the benchmark for products in the market
• Transparency on competitor product assortment
• Larger deals due to guidance on cross-selling and up-selling
• Data analytics led approach to provide greater insights on faults in business model