A leading FMCG in the USA, they are a young and vibrant company that provides a wide range of high-quality branded products. The customer caters to the fashion needs of women across beauty products and accessories featuring more 200 brands and more than 2000 products including makeup, bath and body care, beauty accessories, and luxury products.
The client was looking to employ an augmented immersive shopping experience on their e-commerce application to boast a superior customer experience to go with high quality products.
Optimised Quality assurance for the existing e-commerce platform that is built on MS.NET Framework. In order to enhance performance, we
• Conducted E-commerce testing using a checklist prepared based on vast experience on testing E-commerce applications and their common characteristics.
• Leveraged Gateway Testing Automation Framework (GTAF) for Function, Integration, and Regression testing
• Designed test cases to include configuration testing for various browsers, resolutions scenarios.
• Developed a regression test suite prepared to execute after every update to ensure the consistency of application
• Maintained test scenarios in XLS to allow rapid changes in test cases
• Reused test case library with different set of test data
• Verified behaviour of entry and tabular screens
• End-to-end security testing solutions, using manual and security tools.
• Improved its architecture, design, and functionalities.
• Implemented Test Automation, UX Testing and Performance Testing
• 25% Increase in user traffic
• Discernible increase in sales
• Increased average time spent by each user
• 50% reduction in cost of quality engineering
• Products released 40% faster
• Greater positive feedback metrics and improved feedback ratings due to seamless customer experience