Digital Marketing for The Hyper Specialist of Tyres and Wheels
The client is one of the leading car tires and maintenance providers having businesses in more than 170 locations across Europe. They are a tire specialist who also provide complete service from APK inspection to car repair.
They were looking for a suitable IT partner who could drive all their digital presence and digital marketing needs, including video, website, banners, social media post etc.
The client wanted to create their marketing collateral including brochures, web pages, blogs etc. Since they dealt with a lot of brands and their models, they wanted us to design a pricing strategy for all makes and models. They required marketing analysis of different automotive markets and wanted to know about the acceptance of the features they provided, through geography mapping.
The main goal of the client was to create immersive shopping experiences for their customers by using smart displays. The following features were implemented.
• Car models and features positioning
• Market share of specific Make Model Type (MMT) of each car segment
• MMT deployed in multiple regions of performance
• Potential mapping of the geography based on feature and market acceptance
• Pricing strategy of different brands and its models
• Market analytics of car configuration and specification for different markets
• Market pricing strategy of different car brands
• Intranet Social Network
• Deals/Coupons and Loyalty Program
• Website, Videos Website & Micro-site
• Customer Feedback & Reviews
• Complaints Management
• Blogs for prospective customers to shop the product online and offline.
An upsurge in the website traffic with a lot of their unnoticed services coming to limelight. Potential mapping of market acceptance enabled them to design their marketing strategies better. The customer was able to achieve significant efficiency and value in its trade promotion management related processes. They derived the following benefits:
• 2000+ cars registered for tyre safety
• 250K+ orders
• 35% increase in revenue
• 80% rise in shop occupancy
• 35% improved customer loyalty
• 80% improved information flow
• 600+ employee logins everyday
• 200+ updates managed daily
• 30% increase in total revenue of the group
• 850+ mechanics benefited
• 1 MN site visitors in first two months from the launch
• 30% rise in cross selling
• 13% bounce rate
• 40% increase in optimum efficiency