The client is heavily focused on mobile development and not just into game development. While they are very strong in that area, they are also into application development. They wanted to create a social game engine to compete with the most popular games on Facebook. They were focused on creating the next generation of games, like the CityVille / Frontierville variety, with all of the good things they have, but with heavier, more engaging social features. By increasing the interaction between players they also wanted to increase the monetization of these users.
• To implement Community Game platform for Facebook along with the games like Roller coaster, Fish Game, Zoo Game thereby catering to large pool of Social community users on Facebook.
• They wanted an engine which would be useable to reskin and create hit after hit at a fraction of cost.
• One big platform to access multiple games
• Coaster Fever enables users to build bigger parks and decorate it with earning/no earning assets
• Earn XPs, Coins and Assets by interacting with neighbor’s park through virtual characters
• Asynchronous game play enabling players to earn even when they are not in the park
• Innovative quest system to guide users
• Extend road network and roller coaster with neighbors to attract visitors from their park
• Unique lottery and reward
• In no time, the game was an instant hit which led to increased ratings
• Large number of player engagement led to increased revenue
• The advanced User interface (UI) and User experience (UX) led to excessive app download
• The interactive feature of the game created a worldwide online community maximizing the reach of the game
• Users enjoyed the choices for creating their virtual character
• One stop solution for multiple games