The Nordic-based Client is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. They develop and deliver games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices, and personal computers. They have more than 30 million registered players around the world.
They are recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality brands.
To develop a chemistry learning web-based game for students which allows them to learn chemistry by playing various games.
• Teacher Interface:
o Classes & students management
o Manages difficulty level of the game for each student or a group of students
o Allocation of specific missions to specific student/student group
o Track game status and score for each student
o View & generate graphical reports of game, students, score, etc.
• Student Interface:
o Play assigned games and send a request to the teacher for the next level
o Download game instruction guide
o Student can attend assessments as per the game played
o Student can view their activity and total score
• Role-based access to the application
Super admin can manage games, schools, teachers, students, etc
• Product maintenance and support
• Automation testing for checking sustainability at the time of online traffic
• Cloud migration for course materials
• Digital payment on a subscription basis
• Intensive Security Testing for the hack-proof platform.
• Saved lot of operational and admin cost
• Increased interest and results in the students