The Client is renowned name in southern Finland for car recycling and selling of new & used automotive spare parts to vast consumer network, car dealers and automotive repair chains across the Finland. They also supply a wide range of spare car parts with the help of their comprehensive partner network and perform recycling of scrap vehicles.
• Additional cost of dismantling the vehicles and further sale of spare parts to make it a profitable affair
• The quote for spare parts was also a problem due to price variation and its availability in the market
Build complete ecosystem for green parts – Dismantling to Parts Sale.
Green parts platform was to enable virtual dismantling of vehicles using OEM information for vehicle parts assemblies with an integrated web shop for selling the parts. The solution provides automatic price estimation for parts with damage exclusion, information on hazardous chemicals for dismantling safety and helps to improve parts resale process.
• Covered 38 primary European brands with a market coverage of 80% for virtual dismantling
• Rich Informative Dashboard – Added Cars, Added Parts, Estimated Value of Cars / Parts
• Car Identification based on License Plate (LP) /Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
• Extended Car information: Options /PR Codes / Equipment Codes, Fluids & Lubricants, Hazardous Material details
• OE parts succession / alternate number information
• OEM Pricing and Suggested Pricing based on status of car driven by Automated AI Pricing Engine
• Parts Disassembly Instructions with assembly vise visualization
• Import & Save Parts to inventory
• Parts vehicle linkage to determine cross model / brand parts usage.
• Direct Integration with Nop-Commerce based Part E-Com Platform
• Multilingual language Support: English, Swedish and Finnish
• Offers ~95% accuracy for parts fitment
• Significant increase in parts resale
• Automated pricing of dismantled car parts