The client is the Global NVOCC Market Leader with deep penetration into local markets and strong positioning in global logistics that ensures the best services are delivered to their customers. The client was seeking a partner with extensive knowledge and experience in product engineering to facilitate enterprise transformation.
They wanted to build an Product Lifecycle management for their firm and to make their customer experience digital by developing an efficient customer centric portal which automates the end to end logistics process right from shipment booking to its tracking in order to increase operational efficiency and achieve customer delight.
Develop a customer centric portal to automate the end-to-end logistics process and develop a Product Lifecycle Management tool for their system.
• Client had traditional processes for booking shipments
• The logistics process right from shipment booking to its tracking was operated manually making it tedious and time consuming
• Manual payment collection from the client was tedious
• No real-time updates & maintenance of operational data
• Day to day calls from their end customers for quotation was chaotic
• The existing operations created an inconsistent customer experience and increased customer service costs
Customer oriented 360° portal which automated the complete logistics processes right from shipment booking to its tracking. The portal acts a single point of doing business with the client.
• ‘Sailings Finder’ to search locations across the globe
• Track & Trace for tracing shipments
• Quick booking and quote generation
• Centralized portal for access to WHS inventory
• Invoicing and payments
• OBL instructions and containers loading/unloading schedule
• Customer service with Live Chats
• Detailed Reporting & Analytics Visuals
• End-to-end visibility for the customers
• Achieved operational flexibility
• Increase in customer satisfaction index
• Platform addresses all end-customer queries and needs
• Real-time insight